Monday, August 29, 2005

Proof

It is the little things - that wierd you out, that give you happy knots.

The Songwriter had his divorce "charges" dropped in Tennessee.

"I fucking out smarted her. That fucking bitch." Funny how love turns on us. How for most hearts to heal it takes winning. Proving your love's authenticity by obliterating it. Wierd knots.

"I finished my meal first." Well, you had half the food and fries I did! "But you're twice as big as me." Proving at 5 1/2, it doesn't take much to logically outsmart someone four times your age. To have the logical acceptance and genius of a child. Happy knots.

An interesting weekend. I will babysit again and I still believe in love. The Diastema is one hell of a sport (and cook.) My mom rocks for listening to me curse 40 minutes straight while waiting in line for my emissions test (that experience must be reserved as some special level of hell.)

For those of you who actually know me, expect a slideshow in your inbox soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home