Wednesday, January 04, 2006

salt and PEPPER

I just finished crying. Not because I got my heart broken, stubbed my toe, anyone died or something icky like that. But because I put way too f-ing much PEPPER on my stir-fry vittles.

I should have prefaced this by saying, "I love Mongolian BBQ. Mmm. Mmm. MMM. I could eat it every day of my life. Noodles, meat, water chestnuts (for texture) and all those sauces and fun tasting powders. Always something new everyday and I control the novelty of it. I love Mongolian BBQ. Mmm. Mmm. MMM."

I ate my lovely concoction at my desk. And I'll be damned if a full teaspoon of common black pepper will clear the sinuses. It is my new favorite spice - and thank God it's cheaper than saffron. I just wish my mascara hadn't run - I was looking so nice 'til now. Good hair day and I even ironed my shirt this morning. Shees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home