Tuesday, January 24, 2006

meet the other Big E

I was sitting in my office this afternoon when one of the partners who has his name on the front door of my office building came in and sat down.

"That good girl, E. So quiet."

Yeah, pick your jaw up off of your keyboard. Yes, he said, and meant I am a quiet person. Aka. one that refrains from talking, giggles around the water cooler and does her work vigilantly.

Feel like you've been deceived for all this time? Yeah, I kind of do, too.

At first I said, "Mr. T, you have no idea," but then I thought about it...and he was pretty much right on. Sure I have a good laugh with my next door neighbor and a few other ladies outside the office sorority, but really, I'm kind of the quiet one.

You may still be thinking, "this is impossible, E. It's all relative anyways." Maybe partially true, but after some reflection, I'm morphing into something else, at least at work. But some things will always remain the same (this being a prime example):

I, the Big E, will never cease to shock your socks off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home