Friday, January 20, 2006

i am not a car saleswoman

I went to an interview yesterday. And i didn't go because I hate my job and want to get out of this "god-forsaken place." I simply went with dollar signs in my eyes.

I'm starting to hate the color green. It always reminds me how little I have to my name and how much I owe the good folks at EdFinancial, my pals at Capital One, those morons in the big house in Washington, etc. etc. blah blah blah. I do love my green coroduroy coat, but even it could use to be taken up a little in the sleeves.

Regardless, I interviewed with the corporate office of a large car company yesterday. I was "on." I love to interview and when I leave I always feel like I could break the law for half and hour or so and not get caught. It's just something I enjoy. But working in a glorified call center for at least a year is not something I can stomach.

But the money! No! ...but the money?... STOP!!!

This is the fight I have with myself all the time. This is why I dog-sit on the holidays and babysit on Trivia night...I give up all the good stuff just to keep ahead of my payments. Blast it all to Krull.

Sigh. I do have a good life though. I should not be so worried. I'm gonna give myself ulcers, you know?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it Meredith Libbey you talked with? Great person. I'm a big fan, as is Spouse.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home