Monday, July 18, 2005

Welcome to my little blog, Mamacita.

Most days this probably won't be profound, but it will definitely give you a little insight as to what I ponder and churn up in my head all day long. So don't get scared, and come back often for commentary from yours truly. Over and over I've heard, "I just don't understand you, E." Maybe that's something I keep others from doing, but this is as close a chance as any you'll get to gain a little more insight.

No promises for improving your IQ here but maybe I'll have a small affect on your perspective - of the world, my profession, hand-tossed pizza, of me. If so, blog mission accomplished. We've both got a shot to learn something with this. Here's to the adventure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home